Friday, September 22, 2017

What Happens when you have a Positive Mindset ?


السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته


How are you all doing ?
did you know that changing your mindset can completely change your way of living ?!


As Muslims, we believe in destiny.
We know that everything is written and everything is happening for a reason
And actually is the best for us, and our responsibility is to only react towards what Allah SWT tests us with, so what is happening will be happening no matter how angry or how nervous we become.
Which means there's actually no reason for all of our negative emotions.
All they do is destroy us.
And believe me everything becomes much easier when we have a positive mindset, for example: As a student everything becomes easier and even more Possible when I believe that I can do it, when I tell myself that I can and ask Allah to make it easier for me.
On the other side, when I keep saying that something is very different that I can't do it, I become less likely to succeed at doing that thing and become more lazy towards doing it.
This is serious,
Changing my mindset has changed my life.
I felt at peace and I became able to think more clearly and to respond to what ever I want to respond to in a more conscious and proper way.
now if you have came this far, here are  5 amazing benefits for having a positive mindset:

1- Having a positive mindset helps you to think more clearly and be able to respond properly to any problem that you are facing in your life, even if it was just for the first reaction.

2- It gives you peace because you start to look at the positive side of every thing , and everything becomes beneficial for a reason or two.

3- It's motivating because you stop concentrating on the possibilities of failure and you give all of your energy to think about the great possibilities that you might be getting.

4- You're rewarded for it by Allah and our prophet Muhammad PPBUH has urged us to ne optimistic and trust Allah.

5- It's infectious 😂 if you stay with optimistic people you will become optimistic too, and if you have a positive mindset you will infect the people around you😄 .

So what do you think ? A positive mindset can get really helpful, Right?

What other reasons that make you adopt a positive mindset ? I really want to know😁
And finally plz keep me and my family in your duaa.
Wa jazakum Allah khairan

No comments:

Post a Comment